Parade!


Parades are one of my favorite things ever, possibly because I'm a kid at heart. I'm in it for the candy, and good company. The Rexburg 4th of July parade was a huge let down, it was way long and there were no cool floats! And I didn't get any candy because of all the bloody little kids.  The St. Anthony 24th of July parade COMPLETELY made up for it and plus some.

The 24th parade is great because it goes right past my house, so we sit on the front lawn with all our family This year was the greatest because it's the first year Jared came with me, and our good friend Jake and his girlfriend came as well! It was like a big party. It doesn't get over crowded, annd I got so much candy!  And there are cool floats, (which I forgot to take pictures of) but I did get one of a baby camel. It was fantastic. Yay for small town festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment