Lake time!
































On Tuesday we scurried off to Utah with Jared's family to drop his brother at the MTC. He is going to the West Indies! I keep telling Jared we should go pick him up in 2 years :)

After we dropped him off we headed to a lake in Park City. We rented paddle boards and they were so much fun! If I do say so myself, Jared is rockin that farmers tan. I couldn't help but take pictures of Jared's niece and nephew. They're the cutest.

After the lake Jared and I headed to IKEA! It was a close second to Disney Land. We were like kids at Christmas. I love to go places with Jared because he literally gets more excited than a kid would. It makes everything so much fun. Our prize purchase was a rotary cheese grater like the ones at Olive Garden! So if anyone wants some pasta, it's on us.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment