Free Photoshoot!

On Sunday I went and had a shoot with one of my best friends Morgan. Gorgeous right? I have so much love for this girl. And her pintrest is the best I've ever seen. No lie.

I haven't posted for a while. I've been busy lately working two jobs. One is at the elementary school, the other is graphic design. So at least I'm in my element in one case! And now spud harvest for two weeks sorting potatoes! Oh joy. It's fun though because I'm working with Jared.

I've been working on another new photography website. (I just couldn't make up my mind!) So that will be up soon. I've also been taking lots of new photos lately. I can see my own progress as a photographer and it's exciting! It makes me love it all the more. I still feel I have a long way to go, but I think I'll always feel that way. The life of a perfectionist, and an artist. You're just never finished!

I'm going to be using this as not only my personal blog but also my photography blog! Therefore because I'm so excited about getting my website up and this business going, I'll be giving away a FREE photo shoot to those who follow this blog! Just click the follow button! Once I reach 50 followers and 200 likes on my facebook page I will be randomly choosing one to have a fun photo shoot with. You will be double entered if you also like my photography page on Facebook! So share this with your friends!

Sincerely,  ALC


No comments:

Post a Comment