Sometimes, I make things.



Sometimes, I make things.

Actually I make things a lot, but most of the time it's homework. (the life of an art major)

I ordered a world map from Ebay, and when it came I was super disappointed because it had a part that was crumpled. I was going to send it back but just never got around to it until it was too late. So I did some more crumpling and folding so that it just looked worn and used.  "If it looks bad, do more of it." - Leon Parson. (one of my art teachers, and an amazing one at that.)

I then had the idea to use a quote from a song called I like called "Home." I made a mask (aka stencil) out of paper and then painted it. First finished DIY home decor! I was really excited I actually finished something. :) I usually just have brilliant ideas and then never get around to doing them. (Even though I really have every intention of doing so.)

I like that no matter where I am, it's a good place with Jared. Sorry to be mushy! But it's true, we have such a blast wherever we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment