Flowers and Freedom































Flowers. I love them.

Basically I've been wanting to design my apartment since the moment I moved in, but I have expensive taste and not a lot of money. It's a tragedy really! So I've been slowly buying little things and it's finally starting to feel more like a home.

I've recently started being in love with flowers (inspired by my friend Bryttnie who is an amazing florist) they just add so much warmth and happiness! So I went and got a vase for a dollar at DI and Jared's mom is super nice and let me pick some of her flowers and whaa laa! Instant warmth. This is one of the many reasons spring/summer is the best. 

And happy memorial day! I'm so thankful there are people who are willing to fight for freedom. My freedom. They make it possible for me to do what I love and I'm so thankful for that.

This quote sums it all up :)

" Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and flowers."
-Hans Christian Andersen

No comments:

Post a Comment